[U-Boot] u-boot-1.2.0 Compilation error with codesourcecry\sourcecry_g++_lite\2007q1-21

Bhavna YADAV bhavna.yadav at st.com
Fri Apr 17 09:51:19 CEST 2009

Dear Wolfgang,

Thanks for info and ur time.
And sorry for bothering you .

Thanks & Regards
Bhavna Yadav
-----Original Message-----
From: Wolfgang Denk [mailto:wd at denx.de]
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 1:18 PM
To: Bhavna YADAV
Cc: u-boot at lists.denx.de
Subject: Re: [U-Boot] u-boot-1.2.0 Compilation error with
codesourcecry\sourcecry_g++_lite\2007q1-21

Dear Bhavna,

In message <006901c9bf25$d05de780$2b52c70a at dlh.st.com> you wrote:

> Just a query
> If it’s a problem of version than why u-boot for omap5912osk builds
> without any error U-boot version used -1.2.0

Different boards /or processor architectures use different compile options;
tool chains may add their own processor specific options to that.

You are wasing your (and our) time. If you want to continue using ancient
code then please stick with tool chanes of the same epoch; my recommendation
is to use currecnt code (at least v2009.03) instead
- all the more if you intend to use a recent tool chain, too.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de A
mouse is an elephant built by the Japanese.