[U-Boot] Any Xilinx SPI Driver on U-boot?

Seyyed Mohammad Sajjadi sajjadi335 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 19:19:30 CEST 2009

I could pass the relocate_code portion in my design (Suaku_V/Xilinx Virtex 4-PPC405). I had some minor issues setting RAM variables, which I could solve using ppc405-generic platform.
Now I am stuck at xilinx spi driver. I tried to develop a polled mode driver using xilinx standalone and linux drivers for spi. But the driver seems not to work, as it returns 0 all the time. hasn't anybody developed a driver for that in u-boot?