[U-Boot] [ANNOUNCE] Kconfig support

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD plagnioj at jcrosoft.com
Mon Apr 20 14:02:39 CEST 2009

On 11:38 Sun 19 Apr     , Kumar Gala wrote:

> On Apr 18, 2009, at 11:25 AM, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> 	I've upload on the u-boot-arm tree in kconfig branch
>> 	some patch on which I work to all us to use Kconfig
>>
>> 	It's a dev branch not all patch are perfect
>> 	but it will be nice if other could help to finish it
>> 	and help me to create all the Kconfig files
>
> Beyond adding Kconfig's what's left to be done?
I've write a first batch of the generic Kconfig
for commmands, env, fs, disk, lib_generic and drivers

I've start to add the at91 arm arch Kconfig files

currently you can generate a .config and su defconfig

the autoconf.h header is generated
and the Kconfig customisation is started also

I've in mind to start by adding a arm arch with its boards
and merge them to the defconfig instead of the old way
but it's not already integreated

it will be nice to help me by doing the same for other arch
and improve the kconfig integeration and generic file

Best Regards,
J.