[U-Boot] standalone application for ppc internal registers access

eija_flight ajie.dirgantara at flightfocus.net
Tue Apr 21 06:02:06 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am using GCC inline assembly in standalone applications to access my cpu
(ppc) internal registers. And it seems some of the registers were needed by
U-boot to run, because when I am accessing some of these registers via
standalone applications, the board will go reset or hangs.

Is there any method to avoid this reset/hangs matter and peacefully back to
U-boot after exiting the standalone applications? because I need to use each
of registers, respectively.