[U-Boot] Kconfig menu layout

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 21 16:27:30 CEST 2009

Dear Jon Smirl,

In message <9e4733910904201712x68658ddfk3c18298deb82bd9f at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> There are a lot of boards that could be moved into a vendor subdirs. I
> suspect we have less than 100 vendors. Maybe as few as 60.

There is many vendors which have just a single board; also, there are
vendors who prefer to remain anonymous for some reason. Just adding an
additional directory level for a single entry does not make much sense
to me.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
When the ax entered the forest, the trees said, "The handle is one of
us!"                                               -- Turkish proverb