[U-Boot] Does u-boot support F9 hotkey?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 22 17:44:20 CEST 2009

Dear yanfeng qin,

In message <254f00050904220819k4f029aa5oa62d4bb6a5edab48 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Does u-boot support F9 hot key? or I have to modified keyboard.c driver in
> u-boot?

By default, U-Boot uses a serial (RS-232) console port.

I have not the slightest idea what you might mean with "F9 hot key"?
There is no such concept in the ASCII character set that is used for
communicating over the console port.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Just about every computer on the market today runs Unix,  except  the
Mac (and nobody cares about it).                   - Bill Joy 6/21/85