[U-Boot] U-Boot ARM merge strategy

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Apr 27 21:42:56 CEST 2009

Dear Detlev,

In message <m2hc0aqetd.fsf at ohwell.denx.de> you wrote:

> >> And if we want to make it perfect, each -rc could get a similar
> >> announcement, too.
> >
> > Would ne not just add a lot of noise to the ML, without any real new
> > information?
> >
> > If you want detailed information about each action, please feel free
> > and register a RSS feed on the git repository.
>
> I think you mean the RSS feeds of the TWiki, right?

No, I meant exactly what I wrote - the RSS feed on the git repo
(http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=rss , see bottom right corner of
the web page) so you get informed when new stuff gets in.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In any group of employed individuals the only naturally  early  riser
is  _always_  the office manager, who will _always_ leave reproachful
little notes ... on the desks of their subordinates.
                                - Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_