[U-Boot] U-boot -printk kernel crash dump using md on PDK

Magnus Lilja lilja.magnus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:58:29 CEST 2009

Hi

2009/4/27 alfred steele <alfred.jaquez at gmail.com>:
>> I think the first step would be to get MX31PDK into mainline U-boot. Are you willing to help on that?
> Of course, as long as i have it up and running and tested on my
> hardware. But in order to do that, i would need your help in answering
> my earlier question.

And we need to know which U-boot patches you're using to boot the PDK
board. In your original post you use the "go" command to boot the
kernel, I use the "bootm" command.

Using my latest set of patches (posted here a couple of weeks ago) I
can boot Linux on the PDK using ethernet+tftp. The kernel (uImage) was
compiled using Linux v2.6.24 + Freescale's patches from one of their
BSPs (don't remember which actually, 1.3 or 1.4).

/Magnus