[U-Boot] U-boot -printk kernel crash dump using md on PDK

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:01:00 CEST 2009

Hi Magnus,

Thanks!
>Here's a 'snapshot' function in git-web
> (http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot.git;a=tree) which will produce a tarball
> of the current tree.
Before that, i actually managed to "git clone" to a windows machine(at
my home) and export the u-boot tarball to my office linux host where
its destined to build. I got quite a few "HUNK" failures when i
applied your patch to that so I hand edited MAKEALL and Makefile and
some other  to restore parity.

But then on doing "make mx31_pdk_config", i got the following:

$ make mx31ads_config
: invalid option
make: *** [mx31ads_config] Error 1

So looks like somewhere out there , some file has some weird windows
inherited character/s e.g "CRLF" characters while doing a git cone
although i am not sure I am unable to identify the file. Any idea.

Thanks,
Alfred.