[U-Boot] U-boot -printk kernel crash dump using md on PDK

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:26:00 CEST 2009

Hi Magnus,

> No, but it seems that the problem is in the patched Makefile since it
> says mx31ads_config instead of mx31_pdk_config.
I tried this on all the RULES as i was getting the same results for
the rule "mx31_pdk_config". Apologize for for posting the wrong one.
This  problem got resolved when i useda tarball from the "snapshot"
feature of the GIT instead.

So , in order to boot out of NAND, all i need to do is use the image
generated out  "mx31pdk_nand_config" instead of the regular
"mx31_pdk_config". Right?

Thanks.