[U-Boot] U-boot -printk kernel crash dump using md on PDK

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:18:52 CEST 2009

Hi Magnus,

Thanks again!
> The nand_spl/nand_boot_mx31.c is a regular file if that's the one you mean.
The reason i am asking is I am getting a build error  related to this
file after i apply your patches. When i do a ll(ls -l) on the file, i
get
$ll  u-boot-head/u-boot/nand_spl/board/freescale/mx31pdk/nand_boot_mx31.c
u-boot-head/u-boot/nand_spl/board/freescale/mx31pdk/nand_boot_mx31.c
-> u-boot-head/u-boot/nand_spl/board/freescale/mx31pdk/nand_boot_mx31.c

And there is NO real "nand_boot_mx31.c" from the patches i picked up
from the mail archives.  Perhaps i am looking at your older post.
Can you point me to the exact location for the basic support and the
"NAND spl" support.
As i am writing this email, . i found a new one
http://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg11732.html. IS
that the correct one?

Thanks.