[U-Boot] U-boot -printk kernel crash dump using md on PDK

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:02:13 CEST 2009

Dear Magnus,

> Yes, that's the latest one I've posted (I've done minor updates
> locally but haven't tested those yet).
I guess that's there are two patches for NAND_SPL, one which just adds
the SPL framework and the other which creates the mx31pdk_nand.c and
changes to start.S.
Please correct me if i am wrong.  Since the cpu/arm1136/start.S has
changed in a major way since April 02, since this is a generic file, i
am getting a BIG .rej file for the HUNKS which failed. I can hand edit
start.S as i have done for  the rest of the HUNK failures which were
minor. But is there a way i can get the snapshot as of April2, so that
i can apply this patch right away. This would greatly reduce the
effort. Or you suggest sticking to the latest and greatest mainline.

Thanks.