[U-Boot] U-boot -printk kernel crash dump using md on PDK

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:06:57 CEST 2009

Hi
> That's fine.
> Which linker script gets actually used for the layout in in case of
> nand_spl. Is it  u-boot-nand.lds or u-boot.lds.?

I am going back to the original intent of this thread, booting off the
linux kernel using TFTP.  Here's is a dump of my  U-boot  env.  Does
it look good enough for booting a  linux kernel.  WHat could be the
reason that the( md of the printk log does not show up the "console
=ttymxc0,115200" correctly.
It looks like its. just  "ttymxc0,1152" as evident from the memory
dump i had sent ealier in this thread.

=>printenv

baudrate=115200
netdev=eth0
uboot=u-boot.bin
nfsroot=/tools/rootfs/rootfs-2.6.24
bootargs_base=setenv bootargs console=ttymxc0,115200
bootargs_nfs=setenv bootargs ${bootargs} root=/dev/nfs ip=dhcp nfsroot=${serveri
p}:${nfsroot} rw
bootcmd=run bootcmd_net
bootcmd_net=run bootargs_base bootargs_nfs; tftpboot ${loadaddr} ${tftp_server}:
${kernel}; bootm
tftp_server=206.44.18.25
kernel=uImage_spin2
loadaddr=0x80008000