[U-Boot] Zoom2 initial support rebased to arm/next

Tom Tom.Rix at windriver.com
Thu Apr 30 22:25:11 CEST 2009

Dirk Behme wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Tom wrote:
>> Here is the changes to Zoom2 to rebase onto the arm/next branch
>
> I'm not sure and and didn't test it, but it seems to me that we might
> get some conflicts with patches in arm/master branch and these against
> arm/next.
>
> With Premi's patch that removes unused board-types
>
> http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=commit;h=90006e9b33bcdbf241b0295d186e3634137907a9
>

> it might conflict with your patch that still assumes the struct
> elements and macros are still there (?).
>
> Best regards
>
> Dirk
Yes, I think so.
My rebase to arm/next was because the arm led patch that was part of the
patch set against master was pushed there.
I think the changes in the above patch are straightforward so should be
easy to fix the conflicts when the merge happens.
Can this wait till after the whole patch set is pushed to arm/next ?
Tom