[U-Boot] Missing __udivdi3 for ARM

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Aug 1 16:40:04 CEST 2009

Dear Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD,

In message <20090801132619.GA19785 at game.jcrosoft.org> you wrote:
> On 17:40 Fri 31 Jul     , J.C. Wren wrote:
> > I enabled CONFIG_YAFFS2 for ARM, and got the following message:
> > /home/user/u-boot/fs/yaffs2/yaffscfg.c:185: undefined reference to
> > `__udivdi3'
> just use lldiv

The big question here is if such a change makes sense; please keep in
mind that the yaffs2 code is just borrowed from Linux, so changes
should be kept to a minimum.

Actually I think it is only reasonable to assume that libgcc.a should
include such a function.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There is a multi-legged creature crawling on your shoulder.
	-- Spock, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9