[U-Boot] Make 'nand write.yaffs' mainline?

J.C. Wren jcwren at jcwren.com
Mon Aug 3 16:57:07 CEST 2009

Being still unfamiliar with u-boot standards and practices for submitting
patches, etc, what can I do to make this happen?  I can diff it against the
sources I have and submit a patch to the mailing list, if that's
acceptable.  I'm building for ARM, and I've proved it works (needing only a
one change because of the lack of __udivid3 for ARM).

--jc