[U-Boot] bitbang phy driver

Darius Augulis augulis.darius at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:42:23 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I see that miiphybb.c driver is used only with PPC architecture yet.
I would like to use it with ARM. Would be it reasonable to make this
driver arch independent? I have small patch and it changes defined ports
and pins with function calls, which should be provided by each CPU. I
attached this patch for RFC. If it is suitable, I may need help with
changing all > 20 PPC boards using this driver, because I don't have
experience with PPC. Would be there some volunteers willing to help? Or
please suggest other solution to make optimize this driver.

Regards,
Darius A.