[U-Boot] U-boot "make config" errors

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:58:09 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I have been building/using  u-boot for uite some time now. I never had
issues with it. Now, I am trying to use a versioning system to store a
version of u-boot and then check out a fresh version from the
repository on a different workspace and trying to compile it.
I get the following errors on running config for that specific platform.
u-boot]$ make mx31_config
Configuring for mx31 board...
rm: cannot remove `asm': Is a directory
make: *** [spin2_config] Error 1

I tracked this problem to be in the include directory and i can
alleviate this problem by copying the whole "include" directory from
my local "known to be working version".
But every time i do a build on freshly checked out version, it gives
me the same error as above.

Thanks,
Alfred