[U-Boot] MPC8280 Clock configuration for U-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 6 21:49:07 CEST 2009

Dear "GurumurthyGowdar",

In message <20090806185644.1388.qmail at f4mail-234-237.rediffmail.com> you wrote:

>               i have an issue with the clock configuration for MPC8280 for U-boot 1.3.1,
> in terms of hardware i have configured as per the clock configuration but if we see the
> above message i have a doubt  regarding the 60x Bus Freq 16-50 --> but i have set 100
> MHZ, Core Freq 50-150 , i have set for 300 MHZ by checking the MPC8280EC i have
> configured the clock settings.

Has this not been discusses in length before?

> please let me know whether i am doing anything wrong or it is correct.  but why it is
> printing wrong in u-boot message.

You do not provide any new factrs about your hardware and/or your
configurations, so why do you expect any additional help from us?

> if anyone ported U-boot 1.3.1 on MPC8280 send me the u-boot messages when booted or
> power on.

It makes zero sense to re-post  the  very  same  question  again  and
again.  Nobody can help you based on the little information you give.
All we can say is that you have some hardware and/or software miscon-
figuration.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.