[U-Boot] Kirkwood gpio (was: timeout calculation underflow if imprecise 1kHz timer: fix)

Alessandro Rubini rubini-list at gnudd.com
Fri Aug 7 12:29:33 CEST 2009

> I'd prefer "tout = DIV_ROUND_UP(tout*CONFIG_SYS_HZ, 1000);"

Ok for me.

BTW: Looking for DIV_ROUND_UP, I found that it's defined in
./include/asm/arch-kirkwood/gpio.h as well. I was checking whether it can
be removed, but it looks like nobody is using the driver.

   tornado$ grep -r CONFIG_KIRKWOOD_GPIO .
   ./drivers/gpio/Makefile:COBJS-$(CONFIG_KIRKWOOD_GPIO)   += kw_gpio.o

The header and C file were added on Jun 29th, but there's not user yet.
It has been tested by Heiko on the Suen3, but it's not mainline.
And even that patch doesn't define CONFIG_KIRKWOOD_GPIO .

/alessandro