[U-Boot] U boot booting issues on soft reset

alfred steele alfred.jaquez at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 15:37:59 CEST 2009

> Either U-Boot does not perform a real processor reset on your
> platform, and/or your system does not really reset all peripherals.

The issue of a reboot command sure is just a processor reset , it does
not reset the peripherals including the NAND i guess.
Could it be a problem with the NAND boot code. Or would it be in
lowLevelINit. S for  our platform. But if that  would have been the
case, it should not have gone till the point it starts uncompressing
the kernel. as you see in my earlier email.
Redboot just works fine with the same sequence of issuing a Linux
"reboot"  everytime. Could that be something wrong with the kernel
image.
Thanks,
Alfred