[U-Boot] PATCH mtd CFI flash: timeout calculation underflow if imprecise 1kHz timer: fix

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Aug 9 23:13:15 CEST 2009

Dear Renato Andreola,

In message <4A7C1A8E.2080208 at imagos.it> you wrote:
> Ok, for the change.
> What is the preferred way to proceed? have I got to resubmit a patch for
> the change with the DIV_ROUND_UP macro?

Yes, please.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Making files is easy under  the  UNIX  operating  system.  Therefore,
users  tend  to  create  numerous  files  using large amounts of file
space. It has been said that the only standard thing about  all  UNIX
systems  is  the  message-of-the-day  telling users to clean up their
files.                             - System V.2 administrator's guide