[U-Boot] "raise" not defined, when compiler uses its own div0

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Aug 11 10:48:37 CEST 2009

Dear Gaye Abdoulaye Walsimou,

In message <4A81285B.8010908 at walsimou.com> you wrote:

> However, I have tested u-boot-arm repository which includes a
> controversial :-) "ARM: Don't include libgcc anymore"
> (70163a381f1a5c93fcc181365cdb092566d8c5c5) without compile errors.

It's not controversial. It has been formally NAKed and rejected. It is
not needed as working fixes are already available in mainline.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You said you  didn't  want  to  use  CGI.pm,  but  methinks  you  are
needlessly reinventing the wheel, one spoke at a time. Either you are
masochistic,  or  you  just haven't seen enough of what CGI.pm can do
for you. -- Randal L. Schwartz in <8cyb81rg81.fsf at gadget.cscaper.com>