[U-Boot] Query on running example on u-boot for OMAP3

Pillai, Manikandan mani.pillai at ti.com
Tue Aug 11 13:32:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

I encounter issue with crash when I try to run examples on u-boot.

I started modifying the hello_world application and trying to add more static function related to my application.
As far I see the signs, it stops working or has crashes when the level of function calls go beyond a certain number.

It looks like a stack crash to me but I cant confirm it. I tried increasing the size of the u-boot stack but that does not work.
Any clues on this behaviour  ??

Regards

Mani