[U-Boot] BMP display.

Tuma chernigovskiy at spb.gs.ru
Thu Aug 13 11:26:20 CEST 2009

Hi, All!
Thank you, Detlev!

Now I have a question.
I have LCD drivers from TI for OMAP3 evm board. I need to include this files
to my current u-boot. I have .h and .c files with some functional I need. I
want to call some functions implemented in this files from main_loop (). I
put .h files in the "include" directory, adn .c files to the "drivers"
directory. Then I include appropriate .h file in main.c, compile and get
error:
"/root/GS/Taimen/U-Boot-Upgrader/common/main.c:343: undefined reference to
`enable_lcd_power'".

What do I do wrong? How new files should be added to the project?

Thank you!

--
Software Developer
General Satellite Corp.