[U-Boot] Regarding the PORTING of U-boot to ARM7 based board.

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 17 10:40:19 CEST 2009

Dear uday bhaskar,

In message <75bad7120908170135j1e3fcd49h6f3ebdc8ff591f62 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I am Uday new to U-boot. Can any one tell me how to load U-boot in to
> ARM7(phillips LPC2129) based board.

I'm not sure what exactly your question is.

The process of porting U-Boot to your hardware is described in the
"Porting Guide" section of the README.

To actually load the resulting U-Boot image into the boot device
(flash memory) on your board you will usually use a JTAG debugger.

We use and recommend the BDI3000 by Abatron for this purpose.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I perceive a possibility of an immediate  chronological  sequence  of
events which includes a violence.
                        - Terry Pratchett, _The Dark Side of the Sun_