[U-Boot] OT-ish: NOR flash write speed degradation?

Jake Peavy djstunks at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:58:38 CEST 2009

Hi all,

As I feel this list is a good resource for embedded design minds, please
forgive this elementary question.

As NOR flash ages, does write speed degrade?  Or do writes take place at
roughly the same rate over time until the part reaches the write limit
(100k-1000k writes)?  Any pointers in the right direction would be great.

Thanks for your time.

--
-jp

Even though he was an enemy of mine, I had to admit that what he had
accomplished was a brilliant piece of strategy. First, he punched me, then
he kicked me, then he punched me again.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com