[U-Boot] init exits with signal 11

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Aug 18 13:06:44 CEST 2009

Dear Sridhar M,

In message <25021185.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

> Thanks a lot. I tried the same but it still gives me the same error. These
> are the one that gets displayed.

YOU ARE OFF TOPIC HERE.

YOU ARE OFF TOPIC HERE.

YOU ARE OFF TOPIC HERE.

Do you get it?

> [    0.000000] Linux version 2.6.21 (root at cheuxeri002) (gcc version 4.1.2
> (Wind River Linux Sourcery G++ 4.1-91)) #21 PREEMPT Tue Aug 18 12:9

Please contact Wind River support if you have issues with their
obsolete code and tools.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ...  and  the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
                                                  - Wernher von Braun