[U-Boot] Porting to Broadcom BCM7038 (Hermes board)

Peter Belm peterbelm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:47:55 CEST 2009

> All the tasks you mention here are performed by U-Boot. U-Boot _is_
> the boot loader.

Right, I'm just having trouble getting to grips with the code flow, the
start.S in the CPU is the initial entry point, at what point does that hand
over to U-Boot? Any chance you could give me a brief overview of the code
flow? In particular where the code I need to write fits in with the boot
process, i.e. where I need to interface with U-Boot.

Once I've got a better idea of how U-Boot boots, I should be able to get
started at least.

--
Regards,
Peter Belm