[U-Boot] Microblaze update repository

monstr at monstr.eu monstr at monstr.eu
Thu Aug 20 22:52:24 CEST 2009

Hi All,

here are some changes related to Microblaze.

The important one is for Ben - adding Xilinx LL_TEMAC driver
and changing Emaclite to NET_MULTI interface + changes
in microblaze code to support it.

And I decided to remove old Xilinx EMAC driver. It is old
driver for old IP and none use it.

Ben: Can you please review my net changes?

The next big change is removing AtmarkTechno Suzaku board
from U-BOOT. Yasushi SHOJI agreed with it some month ago too.

Shinya: There is one small patch to qemu website. Please add it to your repo.

Thanks for review,
Michal