[U-Boot] Blacfin.

benix samuel benixsamuel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 10:45:14 CEST 2009

I am using Blackfin BF531 ( a customized board). when I browsed the u-boot
code it has chunks of folder for different platforms. Can you provide me the
source code for this particulare platform alone?

Thanks,
Benix.

--
Thanks and regards,
Benix Samuel.

Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd.

"The superior man is modest in speech, but exceeds in actions"