[U-Boot] After many resets, MPC8548 hangs when relocate code to RAM

Werner Nedel wmnedel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:14:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm having a big problem with my board reset that it's very similar to
MPC8548CDS. I've been using for a long time a reset just in MPC8548 core,
using DBCR0 register. But after many resets, my u-boot crash when try to
relocate code to ram, and I can't debug it with BDI.

I saw the MPC8548 erratas and GEN14 errata advice to use the HRESET. So I
tried using a sequencer power source that could solve my problem.

As the core reset, this approach works fine for a while, but after many
resets, it hangs in the same point.

I'd review my ddr configurations, tlbs, laws and I'm really stuck at this
time.

Any suggestion of where my problem resides?

Thanks a lot,

Nedel, Werner.