[U-Boot] reloacting uboot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Aug 25 22:43:51 CEST 2009

Dear E Robertson,

In message <200908251442.53461.e.robertson.svg at gmail.com> you wrote:

> By the way, my reason for doing this is that i want to maintain a proportional
> memory space available so if I increase the ram size I would like to relocate
> the boot loader without doing a separate build. Make sense?

That's how it's supposed to be. On PowerPC, we will relocate U-Boot to
the very end of available RAM.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It's certainly  convenient  the  way  the  crime  (or  condition)  of
stupidity   carries   with   it  its  own  punishment,  automatically
admisistered without remorse, pity, or prejudice. :-)
         -- Tom Christiansen in <559seq$ag1$1 at csnews.cs.colorado.edu>