[U-Boot] [RFC] OMAP3: make TWL4030 optional for MMC driver

Matthias Ludwig mludwig at ultratronik.de
Thu Aug 27 16:51:58 CEST 2009

Hmm, i recently notice, that only EVM (which i modified for testing)
initialize I2C in misc_init_r... Is there a cause why this is handled
different for evm than for beagle/overo/zoom[12]/,...

Matthias

--
Matthias Ludwig, Software Development
Ultratronik Entwicklungs GmbH, Gewerbestrasse 52, 82211 Herrsching, Germany