[U-Boot] RTC value corruption on QIL-A9G20 startup

William C. Landolina wcl at techatl.com
Thu Aug 27 19:48:03 CEST 2009

Has there been any resolution on this?  From what I can see (with scope and logic analyzer) the RTC seems to be corrupted by the DataFlash boot code built into the chip.  [The Calao board doesn't have the DataFlash memory and used the chip select for its RTC instead...]

Has anyone found a smoking gun inside U-Boot or will we have to wait for Calao to make boards with the RTC on a different chip select?

Thanks,
Bill Landolina
Technology Atlanta Corporation
500 Sugar Mill Road, Suite 202A