[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] AVR32: NGW100 fix for 2009.08

Haavard Skinnemoen haavard.skinnemoen at atmel.com
Sun Aug 30 22:45:27 CEST 2009

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:30:59 +0200
Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:

> Dear Haavard Skinnemoen,
>
> In message <20090828105050.0ddb0a53 at hskinnemoen-d830> you wrote:
> >
> > Please pull
> >
> >   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-avr32.git master
> >
> > to receive the following fix for a fairly longstanding and annoying
> > ATNGW100 bug.
> >
> > Haavard Skinnemoen (1):
> >       atngw100: Use virtual address in CONFIG_ENV_ADDR
>
> I'm unsure what to do about that. I understand this patch is needed to
> get the system working at all, untill we find a permanent solution.
> Right?

Yeah...I'm unsure myself. The system will boot, but the 'saveenv'
command doesn't work...so while I really want to fix this issue
_properly_, I'm not sure if there's enough time to do that before the
next release.

> So you want me to apply this even though we agree it's not a nice
> chance?

If the 2009.08 release is around the corner, I would appreciate if you
applied it before making the release.

Haavard