[U-Boot] [Fwd: Re: mpc8315 DDR2 controller]

Marcos Cunha marcos at atlantico.com.br
Mon Aug 31 15:16:17 CEST 2009

Dears,

I found the problem.

The reference board (MPC8315ERDB) has 128MB DDR2. The new design has
256MB DDR2. I chanced  the  size  macros in \incluce\configs\MPC8315E.h

#define CFG_DDR_SIZE            256 /* MB */
#define CFG_DDR_CS0_BNDS        0x0000000F

But I forgot change MMU configurations. Below the correct configuration.

#define CFG_IBAT0U      (CFG_SDRAM_BASE | BATU_BL_256M| BATU_VS | BATU_VP)

Thanks,

Marcos Cunha
Electrical Engineer

--
cid:image002.gif at 01C8B04F.DE139770

*Marcos Aurélio pinto cunha, PMP
Engenheiro eletricista / electrical engineer
***

cid:image002.gif at 01C8B04F.DE139770

cid:image003.gif at 01C8B04F.DE139770

Fone: +55 (85) 3216.7934