[U-Boot] KAMIO board

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Dec 1 12:10:20 CET 2009

Hello Frédéric,

> Thanks for you answer.  How could I do a port to that board?

Look into the README, search for "Ports to New Hardware".  Ready the
schematics for the board, datasheets of the vital components on it (SoC
and RAM come to mind), warm up your editor and JTAG debugger and start
hacking :)

Seriously, a word of warning - this is a non-trivial operation requiring
very good knowledge of your hardware.  If this cannot stop you, be sure
to post your modifications early and often :)

Cheers
  Detlev

--
In short: much of our country's [USA] counterterrorism security spending is
not designed to protect us from the terrorists,  but instead to protect our