[U-Boot] Pull request - microblaze - fixes

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Tue Dec 8 09:31:20 CET 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

Currently is merge window closed and it is RC2 but I think that will be
good to add these two minor changes to mainline repo.
First patch fix stack and malloc region overlap and the second remove
compilation warning. (I sent this patch to mailing list some minutes ago).

Can you please pull these two changes to your repo? (details are below)
If you don't want to do it I will send proper pulling request in
upcoming open merge window.

Thanks for pulling,
Michal

The following changes since commit 0fc52948bda0734431cb528ee4fd82f1dec8c7b5:
   Wolfgang Denk (1):
         Update CHANGELOG, prepare -rc2

are available in the git repository at:

   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-microblaze.git master

Graeme Smecher (1):
       microblaze: Stop stack clobbering in microblaze-generic.

Michal Simek (1):
       microblaze: Correct ffs regression for Microblaze

  include/asm-microblaze/bitops.h      |    2 --
  include/configs/microblaze-generic.h |    2 +-

Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854
Maintainer of Linux kernel 2.6 Microblaze Linux - http://www.monstr.eu/fdt/
Microblaze U-BOOT custodian