[U-Boot] early delay from C (before stack setup)

Matthias Kaehlcke matthias at kaehlcke.net
Tue Dec 8 23:16:41 CET 2009

hi,

i'm writing low-level setup code in C that is executed before the
stack is initialized. this code needs to delay execution at several
points.

it seems to me that the use of udelay() is out of question cause there
is no stack to pass the parameter, besides the timer subsystem udelay()
depends on is not set up at this point.

could someone please enlighten me and tell me what is the U-Boot way
to perform this kind of delay?

--
Matthias Kaehlcke
Embedded Linux Developer

     Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind
                         (Albert Einstein)
                                                                 .''`.
    using free software / Debian GNU/Linux | http://debian.org  : :'  :
                                                                `. `'`
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 47D8E5D4                  `-