[U-Boot] ubi part failing on NAND

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Fri Dec 18 13:41:04 CET 2009

On Friday 18 December 2009 13:35:26 hedwin wrote:
> Jeff, what is the size of your allocateble memory. Had to increase it to
>  4MB to get it working.

I've got 1MByte for my test on Kilauea. This should be enough. There
is already a compile-time check in the UBI code:

#if (CONFIG_SYS_MALLOC_LEN < (512 << 10))
#error Malloc area too small for UBI, increase CONFIG_SYS_MALLOC_LEN to >= 512k
#endif

Please let me know if this really is not enough. But for me, 1MB is working.

Cheers,
Stefan

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: office at denx.de