[U-Boot] [OT] List for sending patches

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Dec 19 20:04:36 CET 2009

Dear Himanshu Chauhan,

In message <4B2CCC71.3070708 at symmetricore.com> you wrote:

> Do the patches have to be sent at different list than this? I am wondering this because I sent a
> patch (good or bad is different story :D) for which I didn't hear back. Was it delivered?

When did you send it? More than a week or two ago?

Or just yesterday?  If you expect response times of a premium support
contract I have to ask you 1) to sign a premium support contract and
2) to pay premium rates.

Please see http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You are in a maze of UUCP connections, all alike.