[U-Boot] running U-boot from ram

Jon Burrows burrowsjon43 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 10:30:10 CET 2009

Our flash interface is not working,   is there a turn key solution in u-boot to make it possible to run u-boot directly from ram?
I have already configured the memory controller with my ICE box
I have already relinked the textbase to memory.

I search through the mail archive for several month worth of postings.
and on the web,  but only found something from way back in 2004.

Is there a way to search the whole list all at once,  I have use craiglist helper searches
that do this feature on just the craigslist data base.