[U-Boot] [patch V3] [3/3] firetux board support

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 10 01:03:33 CET 2009

Dear =?UTF-8?B?SsO8cmdlbiBTY2jDtnc=?=,

In message <20090210005626.7db69110 at schleppi.schoew.net> you wrote:

> I sure can understand that you cannot accept messages without SoB.
> Isn't it sufficient to have them in the first mail ( [0/3] ) of the
> patchset? There have been the following lines:

No, of course this is NOT sufficient, because auch a summary does not
actually go into the repository, and we need to be able to see the SoB
for each commit that goes in - thus these must be present in each and
every patch. You can omit it in the summary, though - there it is
really not needed.

> Will try to improve the next mails.

np.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I'm a programmer: I don't buy software, I write it.
                                                  -- Tom Christiansen