[U-Boot] Enabling POST on the canyon lands board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 10 09:57:25 CET 2009

Dear Afzal Nadirshah,

In message <174230991E95D743B0C91DF471EF44E84343CDBC64 at MTW02MSG02.mindtree.com> you wrote:

>       I am trying to enable POST tests on the canyonlands board.I have added the following to the canyonlands.h header file.

As discussed before, just enabling a few #defines in the board config
file is NOT sufficient to add POST support for a new, so far
unsupported, processor and board.

> What else should I add to get other tests under the diag command ?

In the first step you probably want to read the documentation; see
especially doc/README.POST

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The easiest way to figure the cost of living is to take  your  income
and add ten percent.