[U-Boot] Micrel Ethernet controller with SPI

Steven Zedeck saz at proliphix.com
Fri Feb 20 20:10:55 CET 2009

Hi,
I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to ask this question as I am still new to
this list.

I am working on a project using U-boot but the Ethernet controller is the
Micrel KSZ8851.
Does a driver exist that supports this chip? I assume it would be in
drivers/net/

I don't have it in my version which is based on 2008.10

Before I go through the effort to write one, I thought I'd ask whether the
U-boot community has one or perhaps someone is working on one.

Thanks in advance,
Steve