[U-Boot] [RFC] PXA27X UDC Support.

Vivek Kutal vivek.kutal at azingo.com
Sat Feb 21 16:48:32 CET 2009

Rodolfo Giometti wrote:

> On my old patch I had to modify also usbtty code in order to have a
> (quasi) functional driver. Did you resolve this issue without modify
> it?
A small change has to be done in usbtty.c to use the correct endpoint
number , I will send out a separate patch for this fix,   also I just
noticed that some macros are getting redefined in
drivers/usb/pxa27x_udc_regs.h , I'll try to merge this file with
include/asm-arm/arch-pxa/pxa-regs.h and send a updated patch.
I have tested this driver with usbtty & usb dfu , it works without any
problems in both cases.

--
Regards
Vivek Kutal