[U-Boot] Status open patches: ARM, AT91, IXP, PXA

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 22 21:45:03 CET 2009

Dear Dirk,

in message <49A11034.6080001 at googlemail.com> you wrote:
> Conclusion for OMAP3: Still open:

Thanks for the summary.

> Additionally (not at this list), we *really* like to get an ARM
> mach-types update
>
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-February/046756.html
> http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-February/046755.html

I will pull the available ARM commits, and then have a look at that.

> Btw.: Wolfgang: How do you maintain this list? Manually? Or any
> script? I always like to learn new things ;)

Basicly manually. Unprocessed patches are marked as "unread" in my
U-Boot mailing list folder.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used  to
be.                                                     - Paul Valery