[U-Boot] v2009.03-rc1 is out

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Feb 23 00:52:49 CET 2009

Hi everybody...

v2009.03-rc1 has just been released.

Please help testing, and submit  fixes  to  the  remaining  problems.
Things still missing should be submitted ASAP. I would like to have a
-rc2 by the end of the week, and strictly only bug fixes after this.

Please use the "next" branch as base for any new work  (but  keep  in
mind that it will be rebased against master every now nd then without
warning).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
How many seconds are there in a year? If I tell you there are 3.155 x
10^7, you won't even try to remember it. On the other hand, who could
forget that, to within half a percent, pi seconds is a nanocentury.
                                                - Tom Duff, Bell Labs