[U-Boot] (no subject)

md ks mdks123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 07:24:22 CET 2009

Hi,
    Thanks for  your Reply. I am using u-boot-1.3.3 and linux kernel
2.6.29-rc2.
    we are  able to display customised logo in U-boot level , kenel level
and file system level.
    But  while switching from u-boot to Kernel , Screen(Display) is showing
  Blank screen (4 to 5 seconds).
    Is it possible to avoid this blank screen. I want to implement clean
bootup process(No flicker/ Blank-ness from one level to other)

     You said, Shared FB, i don't have any idea about shared FB, Please
provide some help in this area and at least refference

     even though  at U-boot level we alloctes some FB , in Kernel
intialisation stage that FB is erased and allocates its own FB,
    I am thinking like that , is it true.

     Is it possible to use same FB both in u-boot level and Kernel level.

Please help me.
....mdks